October 31, 2018 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE
STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for October 2018. The report gives data
on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately
CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.|
• Comcast's bond sale was the fourth largest in corporate history, the company borrowed $27 bn;
• $41.7 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers;
• October 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 48.1%, Latin America - 18.6%, Middle East - 16.7%, Africa - 6.5%, Eastern Europe - 6.5%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($45.5 bn), HSBC ($41.2 bn), JP Morgan ($34.6bn), Standard Chartered Bank ($28.3 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($26.1 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($83.3 bn), Barclays ($73.7 bn), JP Morgan ($72 bn), Citigroup ($70.1 bn) and BNP Paribas ($64.2bn) .
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Allen & Overy (212deals), Linklaters (198 deals), Clifford Chance (150 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (102deals) and Latham & Watkins (65 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|