September 04, 2019 | Cbonds
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA. |
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required).
August 2019 Highlights
- New issues amount among EM for 8 months surpassed $466 billion.
- El Salvador successfully issued 30-years $1.1 billion note.
- New issues among EM dropped by 60% YoY to $14.5 billion in August.
- EM league table leaders in 2019 are Citigroup ($34.8 billion), JP Morgan ($33 billion), HSBC ($31 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($24.9 billion) and Deutsche Bank ($17.5 billion).
- DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($63 billion), Citigroup ($56 billion), JP Morgan (55 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($52 billion), and HSBC ($50 billion).
- Legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Allen & Overy (138 deals), Linklaters (121 deals), Clifford Chance (86 deals), Cleary Gottlieb (52 deals) and Sidley Austin (49 deals).