August 04, 2020 | Cbonds
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA. |
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
July 2020 Highlights:
• New issues amount among both EM and DM markets decreased in July 2020 in comparison with June 2020: -24.32% and -41.19% respectively. US market had been decreasing three months in a row: new issues amount made up $192.9 billion in July which is 51% less than in June 2020.
• Asian Development Bank and European Investment Bank placed its inaugural COVID-response international bonds and raised $4 billion and 3 billion SEK respectively.
• El Salvador entered the sovereign international bond market for the first time in 2020 and was the only Latin American country which issued Eurobonds in July 2020.
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in January-July 2020 are Barclays ($70.3 billion), Citigroup ($68.3 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($65.4 billion), JP Morgan ($60.6 billion) and HSBC ($56.7 billion).
• EM league table leaders in January-July 2020 are Citigroup ($40.2 billion), JP Morgan ($38.8 billion), HSBC ($33.9 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($26.2 billion) and Goldman Sachs ($23.9 billion).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||"Cbonds.ru" Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|