February 04, 2016 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for January 2016. The report gives data on global EM and DM (excl. USA), and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country page for Russia. |
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: http://cbonds.com/comments/view/151389 (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using Cbonds tool: http://cbonds.com/rankings/generator/ (free access, authorisation required)
January 2016 highlights:
• The volume of international bond placements by Emerging Market issuers in January 2016 decreased by 45%, as compared to the same month of the previous year, which is the continuation of the last year’s trend of primary market slackening. In total, $29 bln of international bonds were placed.
• The leading borrowers are still Asian ones: they placed 54% of the overall volume. 37% of the volume was placed by Latin American region, and only 9% - by CEEMEA region.
• In the CIS and Africa there were no new issues in January.
• The leader in Arrangers’ League table for Emerging Market international bonds is Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($3.6 bln), JP Morgan ranked second ($3.1 bln), HSBC is in the third position ($3.1 bln). The first line in Arrangers’ League Table for Developed Market international bonds is taken by Barclays ($17.2 bln), the second place – by JP Morgan ($9.8 bln), and Deutsche Bank occupies the third place ($9.7 bln). In Legal advisers’ League Table for EM international bonds in January the places are as follows: the leader is Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy is the second, Linklaters took the third position.
• Cbonds Group is happy to announce the return to London with annual bond conference! Save the date in your schedule: April 14-15, 2016. Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference is an updated Cbonds conference, which was held in London from 2010 to 2013. The Conference will join representatives of leading investment banks, management, investment and consulting companies, specializing not only in Russia and CIS, but also in the Central and Eastern Europe. More details: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/325/?l=2
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|