May 13, 2016 | Cbonds
|Dear users of Cbonds website!|
We are glad to inform you that issue names of all international corporate bonds, EM domestic corporate bonds (excl. the CIS) and of DM domestic corporate bonds are standardized in Cbonds database. This will speed up bond search in our database and will make it easier to work with data.
Name structure includes the following elements:
• short name of an issuer;
• initial coupon rate;
• maturity date;
• issue currency.
Example: Russian international bonds maturing in 2030: Russia, 7.50% 31mar2030, USD (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/242).
Besides from that, a name can contain additional characteristics of an issue:
• ABS — are securities backed by assets (e.g., ABN AMRO, 4.8% 3dec2020, NOK (ABS) (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/154177);
• Structured — are structured products (e.g., Commerzbank, 0% 7dec2020, USD (Structured) (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/196629);
• Conv. — converted bonds (e.g., YANDEX, 1.13% 15dec2018, USD (Conv.) (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/62269);
• ECP — are Euro Commercial Papers (e.g., Agricultural Bank of China, 0.82% 29mar2016, USD (ECP) (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/165563);
• Additionally, a name can contain issue Series according to the issue documents (e.g., Gazprom, 8.625% 28apr2034, USD (2) (http://cbonds.com/emissions/issue/2307).
We remind you that Cbonds databases contain all international bonds of countries around the world, as well as most liquid domestic bonds. Key issue parameters, quotes from trading floors and from market participants, calculated indicators, cash flows, etc. are available on issues. In case you don’t have access to Global.Cbonds website yet, send a request for a trial access (http://cbonds.com/about/paccess.php) to use all options of the website and estimate its advantages.
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|