July 06, 2016 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for June 2016. The report gives data on global EM and DM (excl. USA), and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country page for Russia.|
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: http://cbonds.com/comments/view/155893 (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using Cbonds tool: http://cbonds.com/rankings/generator/ (free access, authorisation required)
June 2016 highlights:
• In June total amount of new Emerging Market issues dropped to $35 bln in compare with $57 bln in May. Total amount from January to July reached $267 bln. EM Primary market is still active: US Federal Reserve will likely postpone the rate hike after Brexit.
• 2Q 2016 region breakdown is as follows: Asia – 44% of new issue volume, CEEMEA – 27%, Latin America – 29%. 79% of new issues were denominated in USD, 16% - in EUR, other currencies – 5%.
• EM league table leaders in 2Q 2016 are JP Morgan ($25.1 bln), HSBC ($23.4 bln), Citi ($23.1 bln), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($19.9 bln) and Deutsche bank ($13 bln).
• Steelmakers Evraz and NMLK and shipping group Sovcomflot issued international bonds of nearly $2bn in total in June. Other Russian groups are planning to issue bonds in the coming months.
• Total amount of new DM issues in June was $60 bln and it is the lowest volume since December, 2015. DM league table leaders in 2Q 2016 are: HSBC ($71.4 bln), Barclays ($54.7 bln), Deutsche Bank ($48.3 bln), JP Morgan ($46.5 bln), BNP Paribas ($41.1 bln).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|