September 05, 2016 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for August 2016. The report gives data on global EM and DM (excl. USA), and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country page for Russia.
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: http://cbonds.com/comments/view/157595 (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using Cbonds tool: http://cbonds.com/rankings/generator/ (free access, authorisation required)
August 2016 highlights:
• In August total amount of new Emerging Market issues dropped to $21.5 bln comparing with $56.9 bln in July. Total amount from January to August 2016 reached $360 bln (13.5% change YoY).
• Jan-Aug 2016 region breakdown is as follows: Asia – 59% of new issue volume, CEEMEA – 16%, Latin America – 25%. 81% of new issues were denominated in USD, 14% - in EUR, other currencies – 5%.
• EM league table leaders in Jan-Aug 2016 are Citi ($30.3 bln), JP Morgan ($29.9 bln), HSBC ($29.8 bln), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($25.9 bln) and Deutsche bank ($16.8 bln).
• DM league table leaders in Jan-Aug 2016 are HSBC ($85.3 bln), Barclays ($64.7 bln), JP Morgan ($62.8 bln), Deutsche Bank ($56.2 bln) and Citigroup ($51.6 bln).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in Jan-Aug 2016 are Linklaters (131 deals), Clifford Chance (117 deals), Allen & Overy (75 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (71 deals) and Shearman & Sterling (36 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|