On June 8-9 Limassol will host XIV CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress. Register right now to join the largest professional conference on fixed income markets.
Attending the event
About the conference
CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress gathers about 150 representatives of financial institutions every year to discuss key trends in local bond market development in Russia, Ukraine, the CIS and Caucasus, as well as the EM Eurobond market. The Congress participant list includes representatives of banks, leading investment companies, issuers and infrastructure organizations from Russia, the CIS and Caucasus, Baltic states, and Europe. More than 1500 people from 30 countries have taken part in the conference over the event’s history!
• CIS and Baltic macroeconomic trends
• Eurobond market: well-known and new names
• Investors discussion
• Cyprus: financial market infrastructure
• Russian bond market: 2017 outlook
• Mediterranean bond markets
• Special sessions on fixed income markets in Caucasus region bond market & Central Asia bond market
Among confirmed speakers
• Libor Krkoska, EBRD
• Dmitry Fedotkin, EXIAR
• Maxim Korovin, VTB Capital
• Roman Sulzhyk, PS Capital
• Gleb Shestakov, Global Fund Management
• Mikhail Soloviev, Fitch Ratings
• Dmitry Dorofeev, BCS Global Markets
• Ladi Oluwo, MeritKapital
• Kirill Lyushinskiy, Fintailor Investments
• Sergiy Fursa, Dragon Capital
• Alexander Ermak, Region BC
• Dmitriy Tikhonov, Commerzbank
• Michael Shipunov, Mizrahi Bank
• Kairat Sydykov, Kyrgyz Investment and Credit Bank
The full agenda is available here: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/369/agenda/
Sergey Zobov: email@example.com,
+7 (812)336-97-21 *103
Ksenia Ardelyan, firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *132
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.