March 02, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for February 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• In February market activity put on hold, affected by growth of UST yields and high market volatility.
• Borrowers from EM last month have issued $51 bn of new international bonds.
• Sovereign issue of Egypt consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume $4 bn has become the biggest issue in February among EM issuers.
• February 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 38.7%, Latin America - 20%, Africa - 17.2%, Middle East - 11.2%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citi ($19.2 bn), HSBC ($13.5 bn), JP Morgan ($11.2 bn) Standard Chartered Bank ($8.7 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($8.6 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are Barclays ($20.6 bn), BNP Paribas ($19.3 bn), JP Morgan ($18.2 bn), Goldman Sachs ($16.9 bn), and Citi ($16.7 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Arthur Cox (6 deals), Latham & Watkins (5 deals), Linklaters (5 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|