ING Bank Ukraine is the international commercial banking arm of the Netherlands-based ING Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Europe, with market capitalization of USD 53.3 billion (March 2002) and assets of over EUR 705 billion. ING Group has over 110,000 employees in more than 65 countries, and is the largest foreign employer in Central and Eastern Europe with approximately 15,000 employees in the region. ING Bank is one of the leading banks in emerging markets, including Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, and Latin America. ING Bank N.V. opened a representative office in Kiev in 1994 and, in December 1997, was registered as a 100-percent foreign-owned subsidiary bank. ING Bank Ukraine commenced its banking operations on April 3, 1998. ING Bank Ukraine was voted "Best Foreign Bank in Ukraine in 1998" by Euromoney and "Best International Bank in Ukraine in 2000" by Central European.
Show full profile info
ING Bank Ukraine is a wholesale bank offering a full range of corporate banking services to its clients, including, among others:
- commercial lending, trade and commodity finance, project finance;
- cash management, domestic and international payments, electronic banking; foreign exchange and money market operations;
- securities services operations (custody, brokerage and registrar);
- arranging and underwriting Eurobonds, local currency bonds, and other various forms of sovereign, municipal and corporate debt;
- public share offerings with listing on domestic and international stock exchanges;
- advisory services for, and financing of, mergers and acquisitions;
- financial and advisory participation in international privatization tenders for Ukrainian companies.