Intermarket Trade Company is a Ukrainian-owned company trading in food and non-food products. At present the Company's main business activities are:
1. Wholesale through a chain of Cash & Carry stores;
2. Retail through a chain of supermarkets;
3. Discount retail through a chain of discount stores.
Each of these business activities has its own trade name:
1. "Intermarket" - a chain of Cash & Carry stores and self-service shops;
2. "Arsen" - a chain of supermarkets;
3. "Barvinok" - a chain of discount stores.
The Company has established solid partnership relationships with a large number of national food and non-food producers and distributors. The Company offers over 20,000 products – 90 per cent of these are produced within the country.
Number of stores includes:
* Intermarket - two Cash & Carry, two shops and Logistic Centre.
* Arsen - two supermarkets.
* Barvinok - ten discount stores.
* Intermarket Head Office is responsible for the Company’s general management including strategy development and implementation, information support, marketing and promotion, financial management, human resources policy, and other services.
Each store chain operates according to specially developed procedures that combine both the Company’s ten-year experience and international expertise in commerce, as well as clearly defined service standards.
The Company applies modern in-store technologies and provides its stores with up-to-date store facilities and equipment.
The Company has launched its Logistic Centre to ensure in-time product delivery and appropriate level of services to the stores.
The Company has over 1,200 employees; most of them are young people. An average wage is 750.00 UAH. The Company has developed personnel training and development programmes and provides wide career opportunities for employees at all levels.
The Company promotes its services widely and carries out effective advertising campaigns. The Company achievements have been highly appraised by the community: it has been presented with numerous awards by the local and regional authorities.