After the first half of the year 2006, Joint Stock Commercial Bank Mriya had equity capital in the amount of 133,324 million hryvnias (about Euro20,64 million ). The pure assets of the Bank as of July 1, 2006 counted up to Euro 366.48 million. JSCB Mriya is a large-size bank and is referred to as a reliable, stable and dynamically developing bank.
Show full profile info
The pure assets of the Bank as of July 1, 2006 counted up to Euro 366.48 million
The Bank’s major shareholder is Vneshtorgbank (Russia)
The Bank has twenty six regional branches located all over Ukraine: Kiev (3 regional branches), Belaya Tserkov, Vinnitsa, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhitomir, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankovsk, Lutsk, Crimea (Simferopol), Lvov, Nikolaev, Odessa, Kherson, Poltava, Rovno, Sevastopol, Ternopol, Uzhgorod, Kharkov, Khmelnitskiy, Cherkassy, Chernovtsy, Kirovograd.
Client-specific comprehensive services are the Bank’s priority. The Bank’s clientele includes major corporate clients working in different sectors of the economy, medium and small businesses and natural persons. The Bank has more than 60 thousand clients.
Basic features of JSCB Mriya’s activities:
* Services are provided to enterprises and companies, which are the leaders of confectionary industry, ship-building industry, car-assembling industry, starch and molasses production, light industry, furniture production, car batteries production, vehicle spare parts production and supply, glass tare production, car servicing, truck haulage, apartment buildings and cottages construction, insurance services, air service, agricultural products production and export, and travel and expo services;
* Comprehensive and universal nature of the bank’s services, confirmed by rather wide range of various banking services provided to legal entities and natural persons;
* Flexible conditions of lending to the clients;
* High quality, reliability and promptness of foreign currency purchase and sale transactions;
* Transactions involving Visa Classic, Eurocard/MasterCard, Maestro/Cirrus, plastic cards, “chip cards” of the National Electronic Payments System, and Visa TravelMoney CashPassport;
* Expanded network of no-balance bank departments allowing to bring quality banking services closer to the clients;
* Professional handling of securities including security depositary activities;
* Valuables transportation, high volume of cashing services; and
* Acting as valuables custodian using modern high-tech equipment.
Assets management and lending to bank clients serve the purpose of transactions reliability and risks minimization. The bank provides loans to industrial and agricultural enterprises, which determine the success of the economy in general, construction industry, technical and material supply and sales. JSCB Mriya provides significant loans to Lutsk Automobile Plant, Cherkassy Bus Plant, Leninskaya Kuznitsa Ship-Building Plant, Ista Battery Plant, a number of confectioneries and agricultural companies.
Interbank transactions of the Bank are characterized with justified intensity, stability and reliability.
JSCB Mriya is a member of:
* Visa International
* EUROPAY International
* American Express (official dealer)
* Thomas Cook (official dealer)
* Ukrainian Banks Association (UBA)
* Interregional Stock Union
* Ukrainian Stock Exchange, and
* Kiev International Stock Exchange